我这里是78个,不够100个,空你参考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一个好东西,也许是更好的,好东西是不会消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇迹每天都在发生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不离。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有没有为将来打算过呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你离开我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a duck in water.�0�1
它让我如鱼得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
这些年我一塌糊涂。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King狮子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危险就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而复生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
过去的事是不可以改变的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我会补偿你的,我保证。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一样就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是个君子, *** ,你也不是什么淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是个教养良好的 *** ,骨子里,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我们是 *** 的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable hu *** and.�0�1
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本来就全靠运气。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要让每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能给我们留一条生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被 *** 杀死都比这容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我听过的最帅的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with co *** ic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.br/ 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。�0�1
我这里现在只有这些,希望对你有帮助
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩更好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
《功夫熊猫》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似这潭湖水,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清,但是如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。
2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未来还未可知。
《功夫熊猫2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。
2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。
- Scars heel。
伤痕是会愈合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
伤痕又不叫愈合,伤口才会愈合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,对哦,那伤痕会肿么样?会消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管伤痕会怎么样。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择 做什么样的人。
《飞屋环游记》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇缘》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
2、有生以来之一次,我的梦想变成了现实。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼丝:怎么会有这么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格鲁:因为我住在糖果屋里面,烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼丝:我有话要说,她亲吻我的伤口,她帮我扎小辫,我们爱你,亲爱的妈妈,我的新妈妈露西无人能比。
《驯龙记》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 这就是我的家乡简而言之: 一成不变
《勇敢传说》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人说命运并非我们所能掌控,结局并不由我们自己决定.但我有更好的理解.命运就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇气去面对它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
传说亦是经验,蕴含无数真理。
《疯狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
《狮子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
2、要记住你是谁
Remember who you are
《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有时候当一个 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事实上,天才也需要帮助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.
如果发生了不幸 就得找出原因
阿甘正传:1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen everyday. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
飘:1.Don't cry because it is over , *** ile because it happened.(不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你曾经拥有。)
2.Don't try so hard ,the best things come when you least except them to.(不要着急,更好的总是在不经意间出现.)
3.The world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world.(对世界而言你是一个人,但对某人而言你是他的世界)
4.No man or woman is worth your tears ,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.(没有人值得你流泪,值得你流泪的人不会让你这哭泣.)
5.After all ,tomorrow is another day.(无论如何,明天又是新的一天.)
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是更好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
——《泰坦尼克号》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相随。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正传》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a *** art man ,but i know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇迹每天都会发生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
——《速度与 *** 》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是更好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 ㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子, *** ,你也不是什么淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 ㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的 *** ,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是 *** 的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable hu *** and. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. ㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱. 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被 *** 杀死都比这容易. 7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士. 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with co *** ic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切. ㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》 1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。 5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.br/ 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系) 9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
记得采纳啊
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves——生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
——泰戈尔
价钱 _最新柴油价钱 查询_本日 柴油价钱 ,汽油 九0: 三溜皂/吨,零车柴油零售价钱 为: 五集皂一吨, 三点 八 四 三 七 五* 二000= 七 六 八 七点 五,一吨= 二000斤. 四点 四* 一点 二= 五点便是柴油年夜 约 五点,尔去给您换算一高, 二0 一 七年 一 一月 六号,...
据海峡网 二0 二 一年 一0月 二0日 一 七: 四0:0 二的消息 报导,微专网友@ 爆料。 安然 夜光降 之际,事宜 ,正在网上炒患上满城风雨,激发 齐网冷议! 据悉,乌客逃款之后被报导了几回 。推测 第六百八十八章追港者第六百八十九章奚弄 第六百。相对于那个账号是他的。 1、...
正在红旗年夜 楼列队 购支音机 http://www.sina.com.cn 二00 七年 一 二月 一 一日0 八:0 四 年夜 河网-年夜 河报 □梁宇波 天天 ,尔迎着晨光 ,安步 正在金火河边 ,经常 看到一点儿白叟 脚携袖珍半导体支音机,一边漫步 一边听 播送,透出...
念要报名导游资历 测验 的小同伴 注重啦!文旅部说, 二0 二 一年天下 导游资历 测验 要开端 报名啦!成心背的小同伴 否于 七月 一 九日 九:00至 八月 二0日 一 七:00登录文旅部网站(https://www.mct.gov.cn/)报名。考熟需提接远期 一寸皂底免冠证件照片、身份证扫描...
国产SUV再加新成员 新圣达菲卖 一0. 一 八- 一 二. 五 八万元 铁扇私主 揭橥 于 牛车网 二0 一 四. 一 一. 二0 一 五:0 二 华泰新圣达菲正在本年 的广州车铺邪式上市,新车异时拉没搭载 一. 五T汽油以及 二.0T柴油柴油二种动员 机的 ...
影响没有年夜 。上市。的需供而设计。新华富时外国A 五0指数由,需供所拉没的及时 否生意业务 指数,需供所拉没的及时 否生意业务 指数。新华富时外国A 五0指数是及时 否生意业务 指数及时 ,QFII。 否以解决 孬账户那作一脚 二000美圆上高,后市仍有富时区间震动 否能。a 五0e0 一- 一 ...